Sunday, October 23, 2011

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Subject: Changes in the Mish!
Hello family and friends! So this past week there have been a few changes. Usually when we travel to Moscow we have been traveling overnight by train, but the Apostles set a new rule for our mission that there is no more overnight traveling and we have to be in our areas at night. So, to get to the Zone Conference that we had two days ago instead of taking an all night train we took a one our plane! I think that we are the only city in the mission who now takes planes to Moscow instead of a train!At Zone Conference we found out that Elder Eliason is getting transferred in a week.... TO YAROSLAVL! Lucky kid! Yaroslavl is still doing amazing and has a ton of success right now! He is lucky to be going there and will see the Forsyths! I am going to be staying here for my last transfer and I will be training again. Haha President really likes me to train! I mean the Lord really likes me to train! Sorry my bad! It will be another great experience though. I really love training and so I am really excited. I don't know my comps name, the only thing that I know is that he is from America. I know that there is one new guy who is supposed to be a GIANT! Like way tall! so I hope that I am training him because if he is way tall then he has to play ball and that means we can ball it up with our investigators fo sho! We have been going about once a week to a nearby university to play ball because we have some investigators and friends there and it is awesome! Basically the goal is to get to be way good friends with them before winter comes so that when they can't play outside anymore they will come play ball at the church with us and we can introduce them to members and such.More good news! Tonight is going to be Denis's baptism! Elder Eliason and I really worried about him and whether he would be able to get ready in time but he has done it! He is great! He has been reading the Book of Mormon everyday and talking to his wife about the church everyday! He is currently having troubles coming to church everyweek because of his STUPID DACHA which he has to go take care of. But he has been coming the past couple of weeks and has been working hard to change his life! He is amazing! This is the guy who walked up to Elder Eliason and one of the AP's while they were on splits contacting and told them that he was an old investigator and wanted to start meeting with the missionaries again! MIRACLES ARE HAPPENING EVERYDAY! :) I feel so lucky and blessed to be apart of this miraculous work! God prepares people and they are being prepared in ways which are unnoticeable to us. What a testimony building experience!I love you all! Thank you for your prayers! Remember who you are!
Elder Weihing :)





No comments:

Post a Comment